Cobra Update - "Cobra interview by Rob Potter" - May 11th 2017



Published by Cobra on May 11th 2017

There is immense opposition to this interview being posted. Two engineered emergencies during the recording and two computer hacks during the editing and publishing process were not enough to stop this, but the posting was delayed nevertheless. Make note that the first 35 minutes of the interview were recorded in early April, the second half in early May. Obviously certain interest groups mentioned in this interview do not wish this information to be released.

Rob Potter's website has been hacked and here I am posting the transcript of the interview. When his site is fully functional, I will delete this post and repost the interview with the link to the audio and transcript.



Transcript Rob Potter Interview of Cobra


Intro

Rob Potter: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another Victory of the Light Radio Show. I'm your host, Rob Potter, broadcasting from here on the island of Maui. And I want to thank you all for tuning in once again.

It's my honour and my pleasure to welcome Cobra back to the Victory of the Light for a very special interview this month.

I'd like to thank my editor, sound modulator expert, Chris Spell, and, of course, my translator, Sam Ritchie, both of who are doing a fine job of helping me on this interview and getting this out to you on the Cobra interview as soon as possible.

We had some sound issues and, unfortunately, this has taken a little longer to get to you than planned. Due to deadline This interview will be in two parts. I hope you will enjoy the show coming up.

As always, I do hope that you will check into my website www.thepromiserevealed.com and check it out. We do have a nice Activation coming up in Bolivia. It's actually like a 10 day tour with Luis Maertens, . I mention this every week. We're getting down to the nitty-gritty on who wants to go – the second conference is going ahead at the end of August, 24th- Spt. 2nd the so check that http://thepromiserevealed.com/2017-summer-tours-august/

And we do have some great stuff lined up for you. We'll talk about that towards the end there.


Cobra Support

Because this show is an hour with technical difficulties we lost 35 minutes of original content so I will have more info her before and after interview than originally planned,

I wanted to let you know I wanted to do a little preamble to the Cobra interview. It's been awhile since we've talked and Cobra and I have known each other probably since I think we first talked around probably August or so in 2012 when I reached out to Cobra to help him create some of his first conferences. I had done those before.

And we have in common the work with the Pleiades and my work with Dr. Fred Bell. We have a kind of conjoining information with mutual respect.

We also did conferences in Laguna Beach. We did the 2012 Portal journey to Egypt and our group made it inside the King's Chamber December 21, 2012 in Egypt, which was quite a ride of portals and vortexes. We had a spaceship show up over our group, and we had a wonderful time. Our orb and space ship pictures made for a tremendous portal opening for the 2012 there in Egypt.

We then had another; I think it was in 2013? .We did had another conference in Irvine with Cobra. And it was the New Society Conference where the Prepare for Change information and ideas for the website were born.

So we have quite a series of efforts together in our Victory towards the Light. We work independently, but I want to say I support Cobra completely and in everything he does. I've found him personally to be extremely honest. I've found him to have integrity in business. I've found that he has a tremendous amount of knowledge, and I respect his Intel and his communication with the Resistance Movement and the Great White Brotherhood to be of very honourable proportions.

I will say that history will look back on Cobra's information and my opinion it will be some of the premier and most forthright and in-depth information on the disclosure project in getting the truth to the people.


Here we have a real bona fide physical contactee who has been out in to our Solar System like Corey, like Luis Maertens, like Dr. Frank Stranges, and many other wonderful extra terrestrial contactees that I have worked with.

Cobra has an on-going communication process which I would probably say is much more telepathic. There's no channelling going on there. It's a direct telepathic communication.

So I hope you will all listen and learn from Cobra without worshipping him. Ha. Cobra does not seek personal aggrandizement from his position. In fact, I believe he handles it quite well. He's quite humble. He's very sincere.
He does not seek fame or fortune. He just wants liberation.

And so I just wanted to give my personal support and my opinion of Cobra the highest marks so that you all know that in my opinion, he's a bona fide contactee.

Is Cobra perfect? No, but who is? I certainly am not. He certainly has a lot more intel than I do.

And I think that if we can hold our egos in check and listen to this and we see this process moving along, and we search inside, we'll find that a lot of this information in the future will become known as true after liberation.

So without further ado, I'd like to get right to the interview with Cobra as promised. So here we go. Thank you very much, folks.

* * * * * *

Continue Reading @ http://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/cobra-interview-by-rob-potter_12.html

Subscribe to Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports by Email
Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports



PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE BLOG.
THANK YOU.


No comments