Kp Message - “Using that ‘Higher Discernment'” and “Staying in alignment with that ‘Higher Self'” April 19th 2017




Published by Kauilapele on April 19th 2017

I can tell you, I am essentially NOT caring or putting or investing any of my own energies (my “faith”, as it were) into anything that I read, or view on the YouTube, the internet tubes, or whatever. None.

I am only putting “faith” in what my Higher Discernment, or Higher Guidance, leads me to. That’s it.

Yes, I’m still reading things, and passing through this title, that title, this “announcement”, that “announcement”, this “breaking and super important news”, that “breaking and super important news”, but none of it registers, fully, until it hits the “Higher Discernment” button, within me.

There is so much “interpretation of [this and that] which so and so [person, media outlet, YouTuber, thing] [did, said, wrote, reported]”, “Did you see what this one wrote about that one? And what do you think of that?”

I’m finding it completely “impossible” to keep up with those things, and I have no desire to keep up with them. I’m not sure what I’ll be doing with any of those types of things anymore. All I can say is it feels absolutely UN-related to where I currently AM, within myself.

So who knows what will happen with this blog, and with my role on this planet, but I can say this… “I am only going to post what resonates within me to post… and that is it!”

Of course, that’s pretty much the way I’ve always done it, but somehow it seems particularly “important” for me to put that right here, right now.


I’ll be blunt:

WHO THE HELL CARES WHO DOES WHAT OR WHO SAYS WHAT? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME STAYING IN ALIGNMENT WITH MY HIGHER SELF? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

STAYING IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE INNER HIGHER SELF… LISTENING TO THAT INNER STILL SMALL VOICE, THAT INNER HIGHER DISCERNMENT… THAT (IN MY VIEW) IS ALL THAT MATTERS…

Aloha, Kp

Source: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/kp-message-4-19-17-using-higher-discernment-and-staying-in-alignment-with-higher-self/

Subscribe to Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports by Email
Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports



PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE BLOG.
THANK YOU.


No comments