COSMIC DISCLOSURE: ASTRAL PROJECTION AND OUR PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE WITH WILLIAM TOMPKINS




Published by Sphere Being Alliance on April 18th 2017

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with Corey Goode.

And in this episode, we have more of the very stunning new information coming to us from our World War II veteran insider William Tompkins.

* * * * * *


ASTRAL PROJECTION

William Tompkins: When I was just a boy, and I was, like, seven, eight and nine years old, I used to fly a lot. Now, I didn't have an airplane. I just flew.

We were living in Santa Monica. We were living in Hollywood, and I flew a lot, mostly at night, but a couple of times in class, in school, recess, I'd just go behind the building, and I'd take a flight.

And I'd sometimes . . . I'd put my arms up, but most times I'd just go out.


And so I could fly all over Hollywood, San Fernando Valley, go down to the beach at Santa Monica, fly up to Malibu, fly all the way down to San Pedro, look at the Navy ships and the dry docks in San Pedro, and fly over LAX and come back.

I had a hard time flying over LAX. There was a lot of stuff going on, so I kept myself away from the airports as much as I could.

A few times, after I'd had fun just flying around low key – and in particular, it's more fun at night with the lights – I'd just shoot out, out into the galaxy. And I flew way above 186,000 miles a second, way, way above that.



And it took everybody a long time to figure out that even the Germans could fly faster than that, and certainly the extraterrestrials could, okay? But what I am saying I do, is I fly out there.

And one time I flew into . . . it the admiral's command ship of a Reptilian space navy. I flew right into his office. I could see, hear and smell everything that they were saying.

To me, it came to me in English, just like when I flew one time over Russia. Admiral Sergey Gorshkov had been building a whole series of futuristic ships that don't even look like they're from the planet because they were built with stealth.

I flew over the base, Vladivostok base, and I actually flew around the base. I went down, looked into the edge of the construction facilities, came back up high, flew into Sergey Gorshkov's office, and I could see, hear and smell the coffee in his office.


And his language . . . which language? English. All of them were talking English. Okay?

I actually got into a research group in the Navy where I was an adviser to this psychic type of whatever that I'm doing here.


Continue Reading @ http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-astral-projection-and-our-place-in-the-universe-with-william-tompkins.html

Subscribe to Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports by Email



PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE BLOG.
THANK YOU.

No comments