Cosmic Disclosure - "BOYD BUSHMAN'S DEATHBED TESTIMONIAL"




Published by Sphere Being Alliance on May 23rd 2017

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. I'm here with Corey Goode, our insider's insider. And in this episode, we have some rare footage from a now deceased insider from Lockheed Martin, none other than Boyd Bushman.

So, Corey, welcome to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: All right. So here's our first excerpt of an interview that we did not shoot with Boyd Bushman, but is public domain, fair use on the Internet. And given the importance and what we talk about on this show, it's well worth watching. Let's check it out.

* * * * * *

MEET BOYD



Boyd Bushman: My name is Boyd Bushman. I'm a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin. I have 27 patents.

Approximately 13 years ago, I ran across a person who had been given a job by Dr. Teller.


Dr. Teller was Oppenheimer's right-hand man.


And even after Oppenheimer was thrown out of Area 51, Dr. Teller stayed there and was in charge of several programs.

The person that I contact twice to three times per month is the head of that program now, and they continually update me on everything they possibly can. I do have a top secret clearance.

I choose, however, for their purposes, not to use it because they – the intelligent ones of me and me – actually believe that a great deal of information should be lifted up from those dark recesses of Area 51 and moved over so people can see it.


So that's what began about 13 years ago.

Since I am a scientist, I do not believe in theory. I basically, say, “Follow the data; theory be damned.” If something can't verify by a physical test that something is true, then I do not care to accept it in that [information] that I present.

Therefore, everything we present here will be data that comes directly from them, through me, to you.

Continue Reading @ http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-boyd-bushmans-deathbed-testimonial.html


Subscribe to Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports by Email
Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE BLOG.
           

No comments