COSMIC DISCLOSURE: VIEWER QUESTIONS PART 7




By Sphere Being Alliance on April 11th 2017

Season 7, Episode 15

Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I’m your host, David Wilcock. I’m here with Corey Goode, our insider’s insider. How are you doing, Corey?

Corey Goode: Doing well, thank you.

David: Welcome back to the show. All right, first question is from Schmitz_K, and it is as follows:

“Love the viewer questions. I also have a question of my own. Do the SSP vessels produce gravity or are they a zero G environment? And is gravity severely reduced in the LOC?”

Was there gravity when you were on the ship?

Corey: Yes. They have plates on the floor that create a gravitational field, but also within the bubble of the torsion field, it creates an environment to where they can control the gravity better for some reason.

Now, the lower level SSPs, they don’t have all of the artificial gravity. So you’ll see the monkey bars on the ceiling that you use, you know, for getting around.

David: Oh. If we go back to the German Bell craft, did they have zero G environment when they were flying in those?

Corey: Yes.

David: They did?

Corey: Yeah.

David: The second half of the question was about the LOC. Is there severely reduced gravity in the LOC? I guess they’re thinking about the Moon’s gravity being less than ours and how the astronauts supposedly bouncing around.

Corey: Right. On the LOC, there was one G of gravity.

David: Oh.

Corey: Now, there are some of the other surface bases that they have that we haven’t talked about so much where there is no gravity.

David: Oh, no gravity?

Corey: No gravity, except for, well, the Moon’s natural gravity.

David: Right, okay.

Corey: Right.

David: Okay. We have a question from Marcus O., and it is:

“I would like to hear Corey going into more about the work he’s done on himself, also more on his high vibratory diet and what work exactly we could be doing on ourselves. I understand that he doesn’t want to come across as a leader, and that we shouldn’t be ‘following him’, but some of us would like advice and extra information.

“For people who are trying, i.e. with diet and meditation, what would be some good suggestions for both? It would be nice to hear more about the work we should be doing for this conscious renaissance.”

Corey: Well, there is a component to this situation that I’m having my vibratory state augmented just by being in the presence of some of these higher vibratory beings.


David: [David shakes his head in agreement.]

Corey: And I’m getting personal one-on-one advice from them, and it’s very uncomfortable advice. About 80% of my communications with them involve them shining lights where I’ve refused to shine lights.

David: So for somebody who isn’t having beings show up in the room with them and giving them a higher vibration just by being in their presence, what are some of the practical steps of people actually achieving that forgiveness?

Corey: Less looking out here for solutions and a lot of introspection. We all have the traumas in life that we think we’ve put behind us. We don’t have to deal with them anymore.

Well, it’s time that we start, you know, digging them up, holding them up to the light, and, you know, doing the hard work. This has been very difficult.

A lot of people are like, you know, “You’re getting this one-on-one contact. How luck are you.”

It’s very, very difficult. It’s demoralizing at times.

My ego has been so, I guess, massaged in – not in a way to make it bigger but to make me more humble.

Anytime you begin to think highly of yourself, they come, “Wait a minute. Look at this, this and this.”

And you know, it puts you back in your place and puts you back on the path.

David: So the question also revolved around dietary issues, and there’s another one that we have in here, I think, that is going to cover that as well.

So he was specifically saying he’s already trying to do a healthy diet, but what are some of the suggestions that might be of assistance?

Corey: Well, that is definitely a process as well. One of the things I was being told, especially by Tear-Eir, was that I was not practicing what I was preaching.

I was talking about high vibration diets, going home and eating corn dogs and all these nitrates, . . .

David: Right.

Corey: . . . and it was wreaking havoc on my body. I mean, you can see from the first season, you know, how unhealthy I looked.


David: It’s amazing, the transformation of how much you’ve changed. And it really did seem like once you had that contact with Ka’Aree, and you touched her hands, and then you had this mind-meld that something really triggered in you at that point.

Corey: You know, it’s a difficult path. Each person’s path is different.

I mean, you have to deal with your old traumas. You have to deal with your current behavior that is destructive.

If you don’t do that, no matter how spiritually advanced you think you are, you’re just deluding yourself.

You have to work and take care of all these little earthly issues that are acting like a parachute to hold you back.

David: So since the question also related to diet, I want to bring up the subject of the weapons system, something that several insiders have talked to me about, the idea that the Cabal itself actually has put in certain ingredients in food that is intended to reduce lifespan, decrease happiness, increase weight, all this kind of stuff.

So are you personally aware of the idea that the food system that we have is being weaponized in certain ways?

Corey: Yeah, our entire environment has been weaponized against us. That’s why we’ve got to mitigate all of those weapons as much as we can.

And in my case, I ended up moving to a vegetarian diet. I was pretty much forced to by getting food poisoning.

David: Right.

Corey: So I was real slow to start practicing what I was preaching.

David: Okay, so the next question is from Sedona Visionary, and it says:

“Corey has mentioned more than once that he uses a technique for releasing negative entities from his energy field. I would really like to know the how-tos. I know he said he does it using the name of Jesus Christ, but there must be a little more to it than that that would be helpful for people watching this show to use.”


Continue Reading @ SphereBeingAlliance

Subscribe to Higher Discernment - Current Situation & Intel Reports by Email



PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE BLOG.
THANK YOU.

No comments